Jimmy Carter Historic Site welcoming new citizens | News
PLAINS, GA - Plains is getting ready to welcome a batch of new citizens this week.
The Jimmy Carter National Historic site will host 34 Plains residents as they take the oath of citizenship.
The ceremony will be held on Jan. 10 at 11 a.m.
The naturalization candidates will be sworn in by Denise Frazier, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Atlanta Region District Director.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- GSW chemistry professor named university’s 2013-2014 Featured Scholar
- More than 1,000 attend Phoebe Sumter’s 10th Annual Breast Cancer Awareness Walk
- Phone charge added for low-income Ga. residents
- Georgia Halloween & Fall Festival Events
- South Georgia Technical College hosting “Achieving Dreams for 65 years” celebration