Jimmy Carter Historic Site welcoming new citizens | News
PLAINS, GA - Plains is getting ready to welcome a batch of new citizens this week.
The Jimmy Carter National Historic site will host 34 Plains residents as they take the oath of citizenship.
The ceremony will be held on Jan. 10 at 11 a.m.
The naturalization candidates will be sworn in by Denise Frazier, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Atlanta Region District Director.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- GSW awarded USG grant to ‘spot’ students at-risk of dropping out
- Americus police searching for convenience store robbers
- Phoebe Sumter Medical Center reaches out to hospital employees in Moore, OK
- GSW School of Business Administration, Nursing collaborate to hone interview skills
- AMBER Alert issued for Americus girl, stay tuned for more info